Club Penguin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Club Penguin Fansite

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congradulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:41 pm

Congradulations Club Penguin City, we have survived our first ever Smap attack. Two users signed up under the usernames Ze Idiot and Poop, and they Spammed the forum. To take action, I made Aprilgirl4295 an admin and we spent the night cleaning the forum, April did such a good job, and she took advatage of that time to make an infraction system for us and modified some things that were supposed to be modified. Now, all of the posts that were distroyed are gone so we will have to try to remake them, the folloeing titles were the ones that were destroyed, we ask that if you were the creator of any of these topics, that you remake it...

What is Better (Uk or America)---Ninja Guy

Have you ever been to...-----finny

Cool Surfers!----Ninja Guy

Hoot----April

Other will be added later...

~Bam

Last edited by Bam on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:01 pm

I re-did the Hoot topic! Thanks for reminding me! =]

-Aprilgirl4295
Back to top Go down

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:50 pm

Lol, ok.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
AK-47

Number of posts : 426
Soft Pretzels : 5
Infractions : 0/3
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:58 pm

yeah, sorry about that. But it's the past, we must look ahead.
Back to top Go down

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:01 pm

I did the uk vs. us. one over agin too a couple of days ago also!!
Back to top Go down
AK-47

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:03 pm

well sorry about that. We were at a very short war.
Back to top Go down

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:06 pm

It is ok I know it was a mistake I am just making note that the posts are recovered.

-Aprilgirl4295
Back to top Go down
AK-47

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:07 pm

are all of them recovered?
Back to top Go down

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:13 pm

No the ones that do not have a strike through it are not back but we have to wait for the original authors to put them back up. I only put Ninja Guy's topic up because he is obsivily not coming back!

-Aprilgirl4295
Back to top Go down
AK-47

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:14 pm

IT WAS HIM THAT STARTED THE WAR
Back to top Go down

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:15 pm

I know this topic has nothing to do with the war. It is about what topics are put back so please take no offence.

-Aprilgirl4295
Back to top Go down
AK-47

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:49 pm

okey dokey. Whatever the admin says. ON my forum it's the exact opposite Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:50 pm

Okay then.

-Aprilgirl4295
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congradulations   Congradulations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congradulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin City :: Main :: Forum News and Announcements-
Jump to: